"License" shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, and distribution as defined by the following sections of this document.
"Licensor" shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License.
"You" (or "Your") shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.
"Source" form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files.
"Object" form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation or translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiled object code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types.
"Work" shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form, made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice that is included in or attached to the work.
"Software" shall mean the Work and its representation in Source or Object forms as described above. This license agreement also refers to Snolex as Software.
"Derivative Works" shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form, that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, or merely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and Derivative Works thereof.
This License entitles you to use the Software as a Service to search, browse and explore the content of SNOMED CT, within
the terms of the license terms of SNOMED CT content providers (IHTSDO & respective national release centres).
You can learn more about these terms by visiting this page.
The use of the Software for any other purposes is not allowed and will need to be agreed in writing with the Licensor (Noesis Informatica Pte Ltd). This License Agreement does not in any way grant you any rights over the Intellectual Property of the Snolex. You acknowledge that the ownership of the Intellectual Property at all times rest with the Licensor (Noesis Informatica Pte Ltd). By using Snolex, You also agree to the following terms:
- You may not provide or make Snolex available by any means the to any third party with prior written consent of the Licensor. You undertake to take such steps as are necessary in order to protect Snolex against unauthorized use.
- You may not alter, merge, modify, adapt or translate the Software, or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce Snolex to a human-perceivable form.
- You may not sell, rent, lease, sublicense, transfer, resell for profit or otherwise distribute the Software or any part thereof.
- You shall not attempt to extract or download the SNOMED CT content exposed by the Software, using any automated or semi-automated means or methods.
- In addition to the terms of Snolex, the use of SNOMED CT in this software is governed by terms specified by IHTSDO & respective national release centres in IHTSDO member countries. You can learn more about these terms by visiting this page. Any data or part data containing SNOMED CT which is extracted and used outside a IHTSDO member a country, requires a separate license through IHTSDO.
- You may not modify the Software or create Derivative Works based upon the Software.
- You may not reveal or use Snolex design features to create or augment Derivative Works, directly or indirectly.
- You may not remove or obscure any copyright and trademark notices relating to the Software.
- You allow the Software to use local browser cookies and remote caches to collect anonymous metrics to improve performance and search rankings.
- You allow the Software to collect store your email address for purposes of maintaining and establishing authentication. Your personal details will not be shared with any other 3rd parties.
3. Trademarks. This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
5. Limitation of Liability. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Snolex® and SNOMED CT® are registered copyrights of Noesis Informatica Pte Ltd and IHTSDO respectively.